Dr. Casas is a leading expert in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
She was selected as one of the "Leading Physicians of the World" by The International Association of Internists (IAI) in 2009. Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Leading Physicians of the World, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
Dr. Casas is creating a new standard for preventive health by applying the latest advances in nutrition, supplementation, exercise and hormone optimization to help her patients look and feel 10-20 years younger.
It is Dr. Casas’ strong belief that a doctor must heal him or herself first before attempting to guide others in their own healing. Following a well-designed, complete program for healthy aging, Dr. Casas practices what she preaches, and having observed the difference it has made for her, she continues to invest many hours learning about prevention and applying it to her life.
Dr. Casas’ personal, individualized healthy aging program consists of the synergy produced by a low glycemic, anti-inflammatory nutritional approach. In her case, this means nutrient-dense calorie restriction, optimal exercise, and appropriate hormone modulation.
Dr. Casas welcomes you to contact for a complimentary, risk free, no obligation phone consultation today.
DR. CASAS’ PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND CONSISTS OF CREDENTIALS THAT ATTEST TO HER SPECIALIZED MEDICAL EXPERTISE:
- U.S. Trained Medical School (California) and Internship/Residency in Internal Medicine (Florida)
- Clewiston High School, Clewiston, FL; Valedictorian 1987
- B.A., University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL; Graduated with Honors, Biology, and Spanish Language and Literature,1991
- M.D., Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA; Graduated with Honors, Doctor of Medicine, 1996
- Residency Training at Mt. Sinai Med. Ctr. in Miami Beach, FL; Internal Medicine Internship/Residency, 1996 –1999
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Valley Regional Hospital; Claremont, NH, 1999 – 2000
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH; Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, 2000 – 2002
- Associate Medical Director, Miami, FL; SeaView Clinic, 2002-2005
- Private Medical Practice in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Alpharetta, GA 2005- present
- Licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Georgia
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine,1999-2009
- Board Certified, Integrative Holistic Medicine; American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine, 2003
- Certified,Medical Acupuncture; UCLA and Stanford Schools of Medicine CME Program, 2000
- Certified, Clinical Research Investigator, DIA, with over 100 clinical trials,2005
- Certified, Age Management Medicine, 2005; Cenegenics Medical Institute Level 4 AMA Training Program
- Diplomate, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2010
- Board Certified, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2010
DR. CASAS IS ALSO A MEMBER OF:
The American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, which is the only international organization which has been dedicated to the field of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine for the past 20 years.
The International Society of Men’s Health (ISMH), which is the only international organization dedicated to the rapidly growing field of men’s health.
The World Society of Interdisciplinary of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSIAM). The main goal of this non-profit organization, created and located in Paris, is to promote anti-aging medicine through research and educational events for physicians and the general public.
The World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (WAAAM) which is a member-based society dedicated to the protection and preservation of the health of the public, and the advancement of education and research in the clinical specialties of anti-aging and regenerative medicine.